- 3⁄4 cup cooked red or white quinoa 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon vanilla protein powder 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon 1⁄2 apple chopped
- Place all ingredients in a container and stir to combine.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge at least 2 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove from fridge & give the mixture a stir and serve.
NUTRITION INFORMATION PER SERVING:
Protein: 18g, Total Fat: 10g, Carbs: 56g, Calories: 387kcal, Fiber: 12g, Iron: 5.8mg, Sodium: 251mg, Saturated Fat: 1g,
Fruits: 0.5 servings, Vegetables: 0 servings, Added Sugar: 0g,
For more nutrition information go to www.eatlove.is