Photo by Romulo Yanes
- 8 large eggs
- ½ c. milk
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 2 c. sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. firmly packed chopped kale
- ½ small red onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 c. cooked turkey shredded or cubed
- 3 oz. goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients.
- Sauté sweet potatoes in 1 tablespoon hot oil in a 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden; remove and keep warm. Sauté kale and next 2 ingredients in remaining 1 tablespoon oil 3 to 4 minutes or until kale is wilted and tender; stir in turkey then potatoes. Pour egg mixture evenly over cooked veggies and turkey, and cook 3 more minutes. Sprinkle egg mixture with goat cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 10 to 14 minutes or until set.